The thing that has been on my mind lately is how much yoga is needed in my life? Is 6 days a week something that the mind, body, and soul truly needs? I am finding myself becoming more and more disciplined through this practice and with my life, but how much discipline is truly necessary?
I am definilty considered a yoga junkie. I see people that cannot seem to live without showing up on the yoga mat, but is this truly who I am? Do I need yoga in order to live my life? Then I began to realize that yoga IS life. All these things that I am learning on the mat I am taking off the mat with me. I am continuing to grow with these lessons.
- Be gentle to my physical and mental self.
- Push my physical body and build mental strength.
- Accept where my body and mind is at this given moment.
- Push yourself to the limit and find that you can actually go beyond.
- You will never be the person next to you.
- Practice every day and discover that everyday is only practice.
- Find Balance between every aspect in life. First in your breath. Then in your mind. Then in your body. Notice the balance grows in your emotions and branches even further into the world around you.
- Be ok that you are angry. Be ok that you are happy. Be ok that you are sad. Be ok that you are loving.
- Grow into the being that you want to be.
- Instructors are not your teachers but guides to bring you to who you truly are. The true teacher in class is you.